A once in a lifetime opportunity. . .
Stand Right In The Path of Totality!
On August 21, 2017, for the first time in U.S. history, the entire sun will be blocked out for total solar eclipse that crosses the county from coast to coast.
Join us for this once in a lifetime opportunity to view a total solar eclipse from the lush temperate rainforest of Oregon… and right in the Path of Totality!
Why Experience The Solar Eclipse At Silver Falls Lodge?
- The most important reason of all. You are right on the Path of Totality. Just step outside of your room and you will be there.
- Amazing celebration planned right after the eclipse.
- Surrounded by passionate solar eclipse enthusiasts.
- Receive commemorative items marking this incredible event.
- Breathtaking surroundings with 10 waterfalls.
- And much more.
Don’t miss this once in a lifetime opportunity– we have just a few spots left for our all-inclusive 2 night Eclipse Escape package. Don’t need lodging? You can still join us for the day at our viewing festival and enjoy brunch in the meadow, live music and entertainment, and more! Call us at (866) 575-8875 for more info.
Two Night All Inclusive Package: $745 per person / triple occupancy $995 per person / double occupancy
Lodging & Event Package Includes:
- Two nights of accommodations in a cabin or lodge room
- Meals & events throughout your stay including Twilight Tapas Dinner & Dancing Reception,
- Bonfire Barbeque & more
Path of Totality Festival:
- Eclipse viewing followed by brunch in the meadow
- Live music & entertainment, local craft beer & wine tasting
- A very special appearance by the Silver Falls Sasquatch
- Exclusive access to the Conference Center recreation area,
- with heated in-ground pool, lawn games, volleyball, horse shoes, mountain bikes, & more
- 10 breathtaking waterfalls & 30 miles of hiking and biking trails.
Oregon is expecting a million (yes a million) visitors for the Path of Totality Solar Eclipse. If you plan on driving to the solar eclipse path, please plan on getting there at least three to five hours early.
Or you can skip all of the frustration and reserve one the last remaining rooms directly in the solar eclipse path.
For reservations, call (866) 575-8875