We are pleased to announce that South Falls Café, South Falls Day Use Area, and the Trail of 10 Falls have reopened. We look forward to welcoming overnight guests back to the Conference Center and Ranches beginning October 1, 2020. For park updates, please visit: https://stateparks.oregon.gov/index.cfm?do=park.profile&parkId=151
Our deepest gratitude to first responders and park neighbors who contributed to controlling the portion of the Beachie Creek fire that threatened our beloved Silver Falls State Park, including Silver Falls Lodge & Conference Center. Our hearts are with neighboring communities that lost so much so much in this tragedy.
Silver Falls Recreation Company and Basecamp Hospitality stands with the community, the state of Oregon and our agency partners at Oregon State Parks in heeding the advice of public health fire agency officials during this unprecedented emergency. The safety of our guests and team is always our first priority.
Just some of the ways we are helping to combat the spread of COVID-19 are:
- Increased sanitation measures in all of our overnight accommodations with extensive training for all staff
- Use of face coverings by all employees while on site and gloves for our food service & housekeeping departments
- Contactless cabin check-in and departures
- Lodging stayover service available upon request only
- Group event gatherings limited to 25 people indoors or 100 outdoors
- All park guests are required to wear face coverings both indoors and outdoors throughout the park when a distance of at least 6’ cannot be maintained with others outside of your household
- To-go food options are available at the South Falls Café, open daily from 11:00 am until 4:30 pm. Click here to view the café menu: Current menu. Big Leaf Dining Hall will remain closed to individuals until further notice, but we are pleased to additionally offer a selections of snacks, beverages, bagged ice, and personal care items via the walk-up window at the Conference Center office, open daily 9:00 am – 5:30 pm.
Formerly a staff residence built in 1945, the newly renovated Calypso Cottage suite is our newest addition to lodging options at Silver Falls Lodge & Conference Center. This one-bedroom cottage sleeps up to four guests and features a luxurious bathroom, petite kitchen, and private outdoor space. Go here for more information about Silver Falls Lodge Calypso Cottage.
2016 and 2017 Best of Sublimity