Work At One of The Most Breathtaking Places in Oregon
(Considered The Crown Jewel of State Parks)
Apply Today And Make Memories Here That Last A Lifetime!
Silver Falls Lodge & Conference Center, located in Silver Falls State Park
Silver Falls Lodge & Conference Center is for those who embrace the outdoor lifestyle. They are as passionate about the outdoors as they are about creating amazing experiences for our guests. Working here, you will be surrounded by a culturally diverse group of people and endless outdoor adventure year-round. There are unlimited opportunities to work and play.
About Silver Falls Lodge & Conference Center
Silver Falls Lodge & Conference Center inside the Silver Falls State Park just 25 minutes outside of Salem. Famous for its 177ft curtain waterfall and Trail of Ten waterfalls in the state park, Silver Falls Lodge & Conference Center is a top destination for guest in Oregon. Silver Falls offers fun and adventure for the entire family. Guests enjoy a treasure of activities in the temperate rainforest, including hiking, mountain biking, lodging, wildlife viewing, swimming, yoga, meditation and weddings.
Silver Falls Lodge offers charming accommodations for those looking to be free of modern day distraction. It features the charms of local Oregon hardwood floors and rustic furnishings. In this fast paced world, make time to rest, recharge, and reflect in nature.
Choose from 37 lodge rooms and cabins located at the Conference Center, which is located 1.5 miles from the campground off Highway 214 at Silver Falls State Park. Meal plans that include Oregon-inspired breakfasts, lunches, and dinners may be purchased when making reservations.
The Conference Center cabins and guest lodges are available for anyone to stay…whether it’s a cozy cabin for one or a group of 80!
The Employee Experience
Why Work At Silver Falls Lodge & Conference Center
- Lots of laughter – friendly and positive co-workers, managers, and Vice President.
- Amazingly beautiful location.
- 10 inspiring waterfalls in a 7.1 loop.
- Career development resources.
- Appreciation and support from co-workers.
- An Instagram worthy ‘office’ you can brag about.
- Work and play where other’s vacation.
- The memories you make here last a lifetime.
- Enjoy the sights and sounds of wildlife while you work- from deer grazing in the meadow to birds singing in the trees.
- Hike, meditate or swim before or after work.
- Energetic, friendly, supportive, and culturally diverse workplace.
Our ideal candidate is service-minded, has a passion for the outdoors, is environmentally conscious, has a positive and professional attitude, and enjoys working in an upbeat and culturally diverse environment.
- Fun loving, team oriented, & supportive co-workers (our work family really is best!)
- Employee discounts on lodging rates as low as $25 per night at Silver Falls & other Basecamp Hospitality managed properties
- 70% discount on prepared food and 20% discount on packaged snacks
- Special discounts on venue rentals
- Free parking in all day-use areas of Silver Falls State Park
- Free use of the conference center recreation area and equipment, including bikes
- Monthly service commissions and attendance bonuses
- Employee discounts on sporting, music, and theatrical events
- Employee discounts on theme parks, hotel and car rentals, gym, and more
- Explore more than 9,000 acres of spectacular Douglas-fir, Western Hemlock, Oregon grape, sword fern, wildflowers and the remnants of old growth forest.
- Wildlife viewing is experienced throughout the park. Look for Pacific black-tail deer, black bear, coyotes and cougars, as well as many species of birds.
- Trail of Ten Falls – See ten magnificent waterfalls on this 8.7-mile hike along a National Recreation Trail.
- Silver Falls State Park Trail Guide
- Horse, Hiking and Mountain Biking Trails – The park has more than 30 miles of multi-use trails. Among the most scenic are those of Rackett Ridge, Perimeter and Buck Mountain loop, as well as the new Catamount and Newt Loop bike trails. Please observe restricted use signs and follow proper trail etiquette. Click here for video.
- Dog-friendly Trails – Leashed dogs are allowed on the 3-mile Rim Trail in addition to the park’s 25 miles of multi-use trails. Silver Falls SP also has an unfenced, off-leash, exercise area. Please note: dogs are not allowed on the Canyon, Maple, Ridge, Waterfall and Winter Trails.
- Bike Path – A four-mile paved bike path starts from the overnight campground and follows Silver Creek to South Falls Lodge. Silver Falls Lodge & Conference Center offers complimentary use of mountain bikes for its guests.
- Fishing – Silverton Reservoir and Silver Creek upstream from the reservoir to the confluence of North and South Forks of Silver Creek. Open mid-April – Oct., 2 trout limit/day, 8-inch min. Limited to artificial flies and lures, per zone regulations. Small black fur jigs (wooly buggers, ants) and flashy lures seem to work. Source: Oregon Fishing Forum.
We are growing and have a lot of new positions to fill. Join a great team!
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation.