Guided Horseback Rides
Horseback Riding Activities Closed for the Season … Reopening in May 2020 for more Equestrian Adventures!
Horseback riding in Silver Falls is one of the best ways to enjoy the beautiful forest. The riding trails are wide, the terrain is enjoyable, and the views are spectacular. From relaxing sunset horseback rides to remote backcountry getaways, it’s easy to hop in the saddle and make some lasting memories.
No experience is necessary. Whether you’re a beginner or veteran, our guides will match you with the perfect horse. Groups of up to eight people can ride together or a romantic ride for two.
It’s your choice. Explore Silver Falls and the surrounding areas the old fashioned way—on horseback.
Reservations: Contact Silver Falls Lodge & Conference Center for details and reservations at (503) 873-3113.
Only $75/hour guided trail ride.
Silver Falls Riding Stables at Howard Creek
- In season, daily horseback rides are offered at 10 am, 12 pm, 2 pm, 4 pm, and 6 pm from Howard Creek Day Use Area
- Up to 8 guests per trail ride
- Advanced reservations recommended. Walk-ins welcome, subject to availability.
- Reservations open June 2020. Contact Silver Falls Lodge & Conference Center for details and reservations at (503) 873-3113 or www.silverfallslodge.com
- Ages 7 and up
- Helmets provided and are required for all riders under age 16
- Seeking a private ride or special event? Inquire for a custom quote.
- 48 hour cancellation policy
Silver Falls Riding Stables is owned and operated by the same friendly folks as Bandon Beach Riding Stables, which was established in 1979 and provides guided horseback rides on the beautiful beach of Bandon, OR. Our horses are typically raised from birth and taught to go to the beach and back. Most of our horses are 8 years and older and have been doing rental rides their entire lives. They are very gentle. Our typical breeds consist of quarter horses, paint horses and warm bloods.