A once in a lifetime opportunity. . .
Stand Right In The Path of Totality!
On August 21, 2017, for the first time in U.S. history, the entire sun will be blocked out for total solar eclipse that crosses the country from coast to coast.
Join us for this once in a lifetime opportunity to view a total solar eclipse from the lush temperate rainforest of Oregon… and right in the Path of Totality!
Why Experience The Solar Eclipse At Silver Falls Lodge?
- The most important reason of all. You are right on the Path of Totality.
- Amazing celebration planned right after the eclipse.
- Surrounded by passionate solar eclipse enthusiasts.
- Receive commemorative items marking this incredible event.
- Breathtaking surroundings with 10 waterfalls.
- And much more.
All Lodging is currently SOLD OUT. Viewing festival and brunch in the meadow is sold out as well. live music and entertainment, and more! Call us at (866) 575-8875 for more info.
Path of Totality Festival:Join us for this once in a lifetime opportunity to view the total solar eclipse from a 2-acre meadow nested in the lush temperate rainforest of Silver Fall State Park.
* Live music by Next of Kin and Goshwood
* Entertainment by Raks Sarif & Raks Zealots
* DJ, emcee services, and photo booth by Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ and Lighting/Photobooth
* Catered brunch in Drake’s Meadow
* Mimosa bar, beer and wine tasting
* Special appearance by the Silver Falls Sasquatch
* Includes viewing glasses and a commemorative gift
Oregon is expecting a million (yes a million) visitors for the Path of Totality Solar Eclipse. If you plan on driving to the solar eclipse path, you may arrive as early as 5:00 AM. We recommend giving yourself plenty of time for travel, as local roads are anticipated to be very busy.
Eclipse Café at North Falls
Cash Only. Complimentary coffee. Beverages sold separately.
Dinner served 6-8 pm, $15 per person: Lasagna, garden salad, breadsticks, cheesecake
Breakfast served 7-9 am, $10 per person: Waffle sticks, sausage links, hardboiled eggs, mini-quiches, yogurt
Lunch served 11 am-1 pm, $10 per person: Italian sausage on hoagie rolls with grilled peppers & onions, chips, watermelon
Dinner served 5-7 pm: $15 per person: Pork chili verde, Spanish rice, refried beans, fiesta corn salad, churros
Breakfast Grab & Go open 6-11 am: Assorted packaged to-go items such as pastries, fruit, cereal bowls, chips, bottled drinks