Enjoy a Traditional Thanksgiving Feast
at Silver Falls Lodge & Conference Center
Leave the cooking to the Silver Falls Culinary Team for Thanksgiving again this year.
The ever popular dining program will feature fresh Northwest ingredients, mouthwatering flavors and festive historic surroundings. Stay warm with the company of your family and friends by the stone fireplace. After dinner, relax and enjoy some holiday movies, games, and coffee at Smith Creek Hall.
Seating Times range between 10:45am and 4:45 pm.
(Max of 84 guests per seating)
GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, V = Vegan, Veg = Vegetarian
- Fresh Fruit and Cheese Display – Some GF, DF, V
- Crudité with Sage Dip – Some GF, DF, V
Main Course & Sides
- Traditional Smoked Turkey – GF
- Baked Hazelnut Cod Loin – GF, DF
- Roast Sliced NY Strip Loin – GF, DF
- Five Bread Hazelnut Sausage Dressing – GF, DF option
- Bottomless Turkey Sage Gravy
- Fresh Cranberry Orange Relish – V, GF, DF
- Whipped Yukon Gold Potatoes – GF, Veg
- Maple Glazed Yams – Veg, GF
- Green Beans with Almonds and Curry – GF, Veg
- Golden and Red Beets – V, GF, DF
- Cranberry Irish Soda Bread – Veg
- Brioche Bread Pudding with New England Maple Syrup – Veg
- Vanilla Whipped Cream
- Flourless Chocolate Tart – GF
- Pie Station Featuring:
- Apple Pear with Five Spice
- Pumpkin with Coconut Cream
- Northwestern Cherry
- Coffee, Tea, & A Selection of Non-Alcoholic Beverages Included
- Beer, Wine, & Mimosas Available For Purchase
- Only $34.95 adults, $31.95 seniors
- $17.50 kids ages 4-12
Family movies & activities in Smith Creek Hall provided all day
Advanced reservations required. Please call (503) 873-3113 for details. Ask about our Thanksgiving Lodging Special!
An 18% service fee will be added to all reservations. Payment is due at time of booking and advanced reservations are highly recommended, as this event typically sells out.
Join us for an unforgettable holiday dining experience.
(Office open daily from 9:00 am to 5:30pm)