Enjoy a Traditional Thanksgiving Feast
at Silver Falls Lodge & Conference Center
Our annual Thanksgiving celebration is now SOLD OUT again but you don’t have to miss out on a delicious holiday meal by the Silver Falls culinary team. Contact us at (866) 575-8875 to preorder your Thanksgiving take out!
Feeds four people for only $15 a person and includes:
- 1 pound of picked turkey
- 8 ounces of turkey gravy
- 1 pound of mash potato
- 1 pound of stuffing
- 8 ounces orange cranberry sauce
- 2 halves of your choice of pie
- Baguette for sandwiches
- 16 ounces of soup
Or… Join us the day after Thanksgiving for Green Friday Brunch.
Leave the cooking to Chef Peter for Thanksgiving again this year.
The ever popular dining program will feature fresh Northwest ingredients, mouthwatering flavors and festive historic surroundings. Stay warm with the company of your family and friends by the stone fireplace. After dinner, relax and enjoy some holiday movies, games, and coffee at Smith Creek Hall.
Seating Times range between 11:00 am and 6:00 pm.
(Max of 84 guests per seating)
GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, V = Vegan, Veg = Vegetarian
- Fresh Fruit and Cheese Display – Some GF, DF, V
- Crudité with Sage Dip – Some GF, DF, V
- Turkey and California Wild Rice Soup with Saffron Threads – GF
Main Course & Sides
- Traditional Butter Roasted Turkey – GF
- Grilled Pacific Cod – GF, DF
- Five Bread Hazelnut Sausage Dressing – GF, DF option
- Bottomless Turkey Sage Gravy
- Fresh Cranberry Orange Relish – V, GF, DF
- Whipped Yukon Gold Potatoes – GF, Veg
- Maple Glazed Yams – Veg, GF
- Green Beans with Almonds and Curry – GF, Veg
- Golden and Red Beets – V, GF, DF
- Cranberry Irish Soda Bread – Veg
- Brioche Bread Pudding with New England Maple Syrup – Veg
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Pie Station Featuring:
- Apple Pear with Five Spice
- Pumpkin with Coconut Cream
- Northwestern Cherry
(GF, DF pie options will be available)
- Coffee, Tea, & A Selection of Non-Alcoholic Beverages Included
- Beer, Wine, & Mimosas Available For Purchase
- Only $34.95 adults, $31.95 seniors
- $17.50 kids ages 4-12
Family movies & activities in Smith Creek Hall provided all day
Advanced reservations required. Please call (866) 575-8875 for details. Ask about our Thanksgiving Lodging Special!
An 18% service fee will be added to all reservations. Payment is due at time of booking and advanced reservations are highly recommended, as this event typically sells out.
Join us for an unforgettable holiday dining experience.
(Office open daily from 9:00 am to 5:30pm)